Sunday, May 18, 2008

What If The Pancreas Does Not Function

not go it all wrong

barbarian My roommate listens to music at full volume preventing me from studying. But it's an excuse, in truth I could not even study in a Tibetan monastery. That is, in a Tibetan monastery where he has entered the Chinese army. Tomorrow I have to take an exam on the ontology, without understood what consists. It may not have any consistency. My love life is suddenly gone from delight to disaster. Ants lord it in the kitchen. The sky is gray. I do not want to read the Augustinian breviculus the conference of Carthage in 411. Rai is purged (which means that, contrary to all appearances, there was still something to purge). D'Avanzo has gone mad. Italy is definitely a racist state, "the commissioner for Roma" vaguely reminiscent of the office in charge of the Jewish question.

But the Captain is top scorer in the league.

0 comments:

Post a Comment