7a tappa: El Burgo Ranero-Léon (km percorsi 37, tot. 180, ore di viaggio 5.30-14). Dopo una serie di tappe brevi per concedere tregua alle caviglie, giornata di marcia Forced to reach Leon, where they entered the monastery. But I left right away, do not worry.
Coming from the Tierra de Campos, which take longer to pronounce the name of a country to cross, Leon seems like a metropolis. The pilgrim is not used to bus, train station, parks, roads, traffic ... The Plaza Regla is invaded by a horde of travelers who and turned in for an afternoon tourists, echo the cathedral from all angles.
The crossing of the city is badly reported and I lose it now, but Providence makes me meet the woman of Lodi that guides me all'albergue in the Benedictine monastery. A woman greets me and tells me fraternally with the rules of the shelter: Mass at 19, blessed with 21, closing the door at 21.30, breakfast at 6 am, leave for 8. The spiritual part is not mandatory, but it still makes me uneasy. And then the dormitory is one of the most filthy I have encountered since the beginning of the journey. Tonight at 2:04 I take the train to Sarria and from there walk for about another week in Galicia, where they provide a less monotonous landscape and a capricious climate. Beautiful quiet, the solitude, the sublime landscape and so on, but I'd had enough of Mesetas. will spend the night between the station and the train. I know this is an exception to the rule, but the Lord will understand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment