- Tomato began to insert notes translation of MOTHER 3. I recommend you take a look because they are extremely interesting and reveal how even the smallest and seemingly insignificant details have required time to be reviewed and processed (such as the choice of the title and the name of Hinawa).
- L ' interview with Shigesato Itoi translated by Tomato and Chewy is a pleasure to read, even if the council only to those who have completed the game.
- Have you taken a look at MOTHER 3 Handbook ? The project on which we embarked last June was welcomed by the various communities and what Internet users can only make us happy. Why do I speak in the plural? For those who still do not know the undersigned has been chosen to illustrate all the NPCs and enemies that will appear in the book, while the fabulous Meeellla helped with the clay models for characters so perfect as to envy to those most professional.
To add some 'color to these posts, here are some previews that I made, just in time for Halloween:
0 comments:
Post a Comment