Onset
Ok ok eccomi qua...
Il primo post nel primo blog personale che tengo..
Cosa si può dire?
Dubito saranno molti i miei lettori.. dubito anche che scriverò mai cose interessanti qua dentro!
Conoscendomi non so neanche se avrò la costanza di aggiornare il blog.. più facile che tra un po' decada miseramente.. ma non si sa mai.. le intenzioni al momento sono buone, poi si vedrà!
Obviously I know nothing about graphics, you'll have to settle for a miserable and standardized layout .. maybe I'll learn something over time, but do not count on it too ..
What will you find here?
Mah. I think it will take me to write editorials that rare commodity FC .. and reflections on various random topics that strike me .. Well there will be comments on comics, movies, entertainment etc etc. .. report on something interesting that I do .. boh do not make promises, that will be will be!
The title of the blog has no precise meaning .. Harry Potter readers will know what is certainly a Thestral .. for others in short I can say that it is a magical creature, a winged horse that is invisible to most .. can it only people who have suffered .. for example someone who has lost their loved ones ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment