I could not dedicate a post in Padua, visited Saturday at "Tuttinfiera. Curious after walking through the stands and shops at the fair, we have seized the opportunity to make a nice around town.
Needless to say I was impressed. You know that I am a peasant country that used to the sterile repetition of the environment Monfalcone, remains fascinated by a different reality, a vital context with streets full of people, a city worthy of the name.
along the endless main street from the train arrives at Prato della Valle through the center, we saw a bit 'of everything, was amazing as every step of humanity encountered differed a bit, 'as gradually changing from one type of environment and lifestyle to another almost opposite.
Railroad Station dominate foreigners, at a glance you notice that most of the people coming from diverse corners of the world, instead advancing and penetrating the heart of the city slowly these foreign faces almost completely disappear, replaced people in the typical Venetian cadence, and then suddenly reappear in the market area.
I thought it was a really energetic city full of life will be that it was Saturday afternoon-evening in the pedestrian area but the streets were filled with people, everyone who entered and came from the shops, walked cheerfully, joking, shouting, running, chatting.
As expected, the area is close to my favorite station, seething with people converged there for a thousand different places, each with its own culture, ways of doing things and living different. But I'll be against the zone so always exercise a great fascination for me, that's where I like to sit, that's where I feel how big the world, that's where you find interesting anecdotes, I leave willingly with other places frequented by so many snobs pulled and perfect. Also because all foreigners are usually known very courteous and helpful, with a sympathy and gestures to appreciate.
Needless to say I was impressed. You know that I am a peasant country that used to the sterile repetition of the environment Monfalcone, remains fascinated by a different reality, a vital context with streets full of people, a city worthy of the name.
along the endless main street from the train arrives at Prato della Valle through the center, we saw a bit 'of everything, was amazing as every step of humanity encountered differed a bit, 'as gradually changing from one type of environment and lifestyle to another almost opposite.
Railroad Station dominate foreigners, at a glance you notice that most of the people coming from diverse corners of the world, instead advancing and penetrating the heart of the city slowly these foreign faces almost completely disappear, replaced people in the typical Venetian cadence, and then suddenly reappear in the market area.
I thought it was a really energetic city full of life will be that it was Saturday afternoon-evening in the pedestrian area but the streets were filled with people, everyone who entered and came from the shops, walked cheerfully, joking, shouting, running, chatting.
As expected, the area is close to my favorite station, seething with people converged there for a thousand different places, each with its own culture, ways of doing things and living different. But I'll be against the zone so always exercise a great fascination for me, that's where I like to sit, that's where I feel how big the world, that's where you find interesting anecdotes, I leave willingly with other places frequented by so many snobs pulled and perfect. Also because all foreigners are usually known very courteous and helpful, with a sympathy and gestures to appreciate.
The perfect summary of what can only be seen Snai point opposite the railway station: Take in there seemed to be going through a dimensional door that he'd thrown in a betting shop in Chicago or Moscow or more in City Cape or Beijing. A herd of amazing people, a large crowd, intent to follow all matches of the third series of unknown Scottish teams or horses that are running in some kind of race track lost. The curious thing is that we were practically the only Italians present. Could easily recognize the many clans in mind: the audience was full of people of color, all pieces of paper in hand, cheering for every goal in favor of their bet. More aloof and less showy and large the Russian group, faces grim and physically impressive (I'd never fight with one of those!), But also very gently behind that impenetrable skin. Then again the group of Chinese and that of the more timid quiet Bangladeshi, one of the Turks and that of the Slavic soul.
thousand different faces in one place, I can not love a place like this.
thousand different faces in one place, I can not love a place like this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment