's still fresh the image of Lucca Comics in my eyes. Despite
read comics for a lifetime, in all these years there had never been, for one reason or another, often for logistical and economic reasons. The only fair that I had seen were those organized by these parties in the region or in the near (or at least not too far!) Veneto, events mostly tiny, but some very well-organized in the city also pleasant to visit ( for the record fairs like that of Treviso, Padua, Fiume Veneto, Pordenone, Trieste, etc etc ...).
year, grazie al forum di Friuli Venezia Giulia Fumetto, sono riuscito a venire a conoscenza di un pullman in partenza per Lucca da Udine, organizzato dalle Officine Giovani del capoluogo friulano ed in particolare da un’associazione locale di appassionati denominata “I fumettanti”. Vista l’economicità e la comodità del tutto non potevo lasciarmi sfuggire quest’occasione e ne ho felicemente approfittato aggregandomi alla comitiva in partenza la domenica mattina (con ritorno in giornata).
Chiaramente sapevo già che Lucca non fosse per niente paragonabile a quanto avevo visto finora, ma mi ha comunque impressionato notevolmente.
La massa di gente presente era perfino esagerata, una calca sovraumana. Ragazzini, giovani, mothers and fathers, cute old people ... all fighting for a front row seat to stand this or that, or at least be able to get closer than two meters
... I was expecting more spacious pavilions them to me ... the corridors seemed to me too much narrow compared to the amount of people here ...
In particular, my baptism was traumatic at the fair ... once withdrawn ticket and bracelet, I was catapulted to the pavilion publishers, probably the busiest time of the day ... you could not almost walking, tossed here and there by enthusiastic people and their backpacks charged comics, gadgets and the like .. some stand were even a mirage, there could be approached except by lifting his elbows and face terminator
appropriate in the circumstances ... I managed to survive in the wilderness and to approach the more banquets that interest me.
Not that I seek nothing in particular, especially in the end I bought new that I would have picked up in the next month
comics ... but I did spend some books with doodles attached by different authors that I wanted to know ... first of all the little-known Guardigli, author of "MeCN", a comic book about a historic tragedy in the workplace (other children died in the hold of a ship) took place twenty years ago in Ravenna .. accident I have studied extensively at the university and to whom I am curious to see the representation on paper ...
I then had the opportunity to meet some of the authors Kappa Edizioni, all very polite and very helpful. After buying "Matthew and Henry" and "The Fag Hag" and have a chat with John De (writer of both works), I dedicate them are made by the two designers and Macaione Accardi.
E 'was then the turn of Paco Roca, English and very nice in hand, he was pleased with how it was going to the fair but was visibly fatigued. He however made a dedication on his latest work, "Wrinkles", awarded proprio a Lucca Comics.
Ultimo autore incontrato Yasuhiro Nightow, creatore di Trigun. Dopo due soffertissime ore di fila durante le quali ho visto la Madonna, ho finalmente ottenuto l’ormai insperato disegno sul mio volumetto.
Per il resto ho girato la fiera in tranquillità, senza osare accostarmi e studiare approfonditamente i volumi presenti ad ogni singolo stand delle varie fumetterie, volumi accatastati in pile di cui spesso non si vedeva la cima.
Mi sono goduto la fiera in tranquillità, prendendo anche un po’ di respiro girando per le strade della città (davvero bella!) e staccando la spina onde evitare la fusione del mio tenero cervellino. La quantità di espositori era davvero raccapricciante, a countless number. If there is something there I think that does not exist!
Many shops are also gadgets, statues, action figures of import, toys etc etc. ..
A bit 'disappointing to be honest the Japan area (which I visited in speed before leaving), while Zone Games have not just sight.
also to underline the many cosplayers present, some very beautiful and artfully done (like those of Star Wars or Knights of the Zodiac). In general, a bit 'strategic abused characters in manga more commercial shoot at the time (various Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note etc). We say that emerged while
massacred, it was a long day piacevole davvero, il prossimo anno organizzandosi in maniera più accorta potrà andare ancora meglio.
Forse sarebbe d’uopo andarci il giovedì o il venerdì, giorni meno “trafficati”.
Peccato solo per la defezione di Marghy, mi è mancata.
0 comments:
Post a Comment